MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Shaw conference, page-9

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    There were 8 graphite explorers in attendance with UNX being the last to present at 3pm.

The focus of the presentation from Frank Poullas was -

+ China has an insatiable need for large flake graphite NOW.
    This was proven during his recent visit to China with numerous end users spoken to expressing a need for Large Flake Graphite ASAP.
    + China has NO INTEREST in Amorphous Graphite, THEY WANT LARGE FLAKE.
    + Majority of UNX deposit in Medium to Jumbo Categories - 60% of Deposit
    + The MOU's are signed with WORLD CLASS Organisations - They are Massive and do not sign these agreements without there own STRICT due diligence.
    + Initial JORC Resource Due in November 2014
    + Pre-Feasibility Study Due in December 2014
    (No other Graphite Company on ASX apart from SYR has both a pre-feasibility study and JORC Compliant Resource. It seems UNX Will be the Second to Achieve this?)
    + Assay results are due any day now and will further highlight the validity of Nachu as World Class. These are all consistent stepping stones.

A table was shown comparing the a couple of the companies present at the event with a simple comparison. He could only remember the codes so I have dug up the figures tonight.

CODE - Mkt Cap - Inferred Resource/s - Contained Graphite (Mt) - Flake Size +150 microns

UNX - $60m - JORC Nov 2014 - n/a - 60%
    SYR - $820m - 1.178Bt @ 10.2% - 119.3Mt - 41.2%
    TON - $140m - 103Mt @ 5.5% - 5.7Mt - 0%
    TLG - $55m - 7.6Mt @ 24.4% - 1.9Mt - Unspecified (MainlyAmorphous)
    LMB - $98m - 5.5Mt @ 5.4% - 0.34Mt - 27.65%
    VXL - $145m - 6.47Mt @ 7.1% - 0.46Mt - 0%

It is all you need to know - nothing more nothing less.
    Look at the peer comparison and keep in mind China want Large Flake Graphite Only free of deleterious materials.

Don't be swayed by crap that others will make you believe is fact.
    Let them all prophesise over spherical graphite and all of these other things.

Just focus on 2 MOU's signed with MAJOR PLAYERS.
    Not imaginary bloody names I see on other announcements, like European Party or major end user??? I mean seriously.

Just focus on 200,000 tonne per annum selling at approx $1300 per tonne and costing approx $300 per tonne to port. TGC will be approx 92-95% so it is very easy to process minimising environmental issues with acids etc. Let the other smaller players worry about 99.995% TGC by throwing as much acid as they want into their products.

Keep in mind they have to because they have so little of it.

Cheers

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.