SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

re: time frame for results slt HI allShe's big round and fat,...

1. 103 Posts.
    re: time frame for results slt HI all

She's big round and fat, but don't dare tell her that. Hi one fat lady - good post! You're correct. There will be several up and coming milestone announcements before Christmas it seems.

I've read the report thoroughly and I've been told by one source that there will be a followup report with a price valuation on SLT. This probably follows their next announcement. Think it's also important to take on board that the figures in the Shaw report are conservative - I've heard up to 50% of real value. The analysts obviously erring on the side of caution as they do. But more importantly, SLT will generate a revenue stream almost immediately.

I guess it's fair comment to say total revenue expected for '04 and '05 is almost 10 million US on a stock with an undiluted market cap of 14 million Aus $. 14 million revenue on a market cap of 14 million over the next 2 years - they're dreaming. Cellestis doesn't have revenue of 1 mill and is capped at 130 mill.

The potential for SLT is huge as I stated from the onset and it appears the announcements are just going to keep on rolling. There's no doubt the stock's going to hit 2 bucks and the smart money says it will spike double that. Good luck to all that hold SLT and have kept faith because I think ye all will have a very merry Christmas.

And to the big, round and fat lady, I've been dropping the hint on BQT to you. Trust me. (The last time I said that to a lady it cost me 3 kids and a lifetime so far full of happiness.)

Cheers oh round one

The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.