CBH 4.00% 7.2¢ coolabah metals limited

If this company stayed small and stuck to endeavour alone it...

1. 129 Posts.
    If this company stayed small and stuck to endeavour alone it would be already worth $1 and paying 4 cents a share dividend but instead a triako script takeover followed by 2 convertible note issues to double the number of shares on the market from 400 to 800 million and no return from any of these assets. When the endeavour mine collapse they upgraded it and did a paste fills etc to extend the mine life to 20 years and maybe just have rasp as well cause the grades are pretty good from a known source. Apart from Rasp they are wasting alot of shareholders money on exhausted mineral hill and blue sky panorama.

Looks like it is worth 61 cents to me by the brokers report.
    ENDEAVOUR 57 CENTS
    NEWCASTLE SHIPLOADER 2 CENTS good money spinner
    RASP 2 CENTS

I will be surprised if Panorama ever kicks (2010 cause of environmental approvals) off and broken hill won't kickoff until 2009.

Report says
    "Rasp project development is currently underway with a decline due to access mineralisation in the June quarter 2008. Commissioning is scheduled for late 2008 with first production early in 2009".

What is the problem and delays with broken hill?
    I thought it would be running by now. Most of plant is existing but they must have some work to do still. I think this mine will be excellent if they get their act togther and perhaps mine it.

If Mineral Hill/Hera is worth 50 million to the market cap then I'll eat my hat. Its only use would be store waste of CBH shareholders money unless they are going to lease the mine to store nuclear waste from other countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $6 86

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119300 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 16434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.