CBH 9.52% 6.9¢ coolabah metals limited

shaws broker report now on cbh website , page-13

1. 3,193 Posts.
    Another words you are trying to tell us that you know better than the broker..LOLOLOL....and saying what you did just shows you got NFI as how can you justify CBH got $16billion of ore in the ground proven with more to come..that they are wasting shareholders $$$...the value is $1+ here and I am sure that by Xmas 2008 we will see about $1.50...lot of traders playing around here in this stock but getting there it will be just a matter of time..as far as your clever remarks...well what can I say but...maybe you wanting to buy more at 61cents and sell them at 61.5cents because that is the way your message comes across..another halfpenny trader..in fact in Europe the talk is that Teck Cominco are looking in buying Tohos stake..CBH have a plan...and it all takes time to empliment..As far as growing...within 2 years we will see their zinc production double...so their turnover or sales will be near $1 billon ...so what is wrong with that..I am holding as I am a longterm investor...I can sleep at night with having my money in CBH...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.