CBH 9.52% 6.9¢ coolabah metals limited

shaws broker report now on cbh website , page-14

1. 129 Posts.
    Dwecke2000
    I wish you all the best with it and good on you for buying more. Good to see someone passionate about their story. I love endeavour and the shiploader (cash cows) and it could be $1 already and still paying dividends probably 4 cents.

If all the brokers out there think its worth $1.02, why is it trading at 61-62. The market don't price any value into anything but the shiploader and endeavour. You cant sell $16 billion of ore that is still in the ground.

Good to see your a long term holder cause you are going to have to be waiting for 3 mines.

I am not trying to change your mind about the stock nor do I trade it. I just think that they took the wrong path in trying to look bigger then thy are and this 3 mine stuff has been promised for along time.

I hope for your sake Panorama does get off the ground but I cant see how it is worth 36 cents to share price at this point in time per brokers report when their best case scenario is in 2010 of kicking off production (is copper and zinc still going to be higher or is our dollar going to suddenly depreciate).

If you can sleep well with the valuations of 36 cents for Panorama and 4 cents for mineral hill/hera then that is great.

Good luck to all long term holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $9.256M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $11.27K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.