CBH 9.52% 6.9¢ coolabah metals limited

shaws broker report now on cbh website , page-15

1. 3,193 Posts.
    As the broker report said its worth $1.02.....CBH has been traded up and down and at present someone is accumilating...if it is Canadian miner Teck Cominco we should soon see..as they want the stake Toho holds...these companies know what they dealing with more so than you do as this is their game...as far as CBH growing...that at least shows that they are on the ball and a company which stands still is not a company I want to invest in..as the traders sell their stock so the share price will rise...also I like the idea of JV as that shows a growing company...after all BHP started small and grew...this will become a mid tier company in all sorts of metals..and that breeds sucess.... show me a company which will double their Zinc production in 3 years...it takes most companies up to 10 years to do that...intresting times ahead...and that Professor who is on the board seems to know the old mine in Broken hill very well...seems to be a lot of ore left in the Broken Hill mine...about 100mt...or 1/3 of all ore mined...CBH which bought this lease from BHP knew that there is still a lot...and all is in place to start again in 2008...so I give CBH full marks for wanting to get bigger after all who wants to be around for just 10 years when you can extend it to a lot longer...all their plans will be realised in time...now all we have to watch if Teck Cominco will make their move...after all they are circling....so what would the SP be...not 62cents but more as the valuation by the broker...who took time to work these facts out...I hold and watch what happends...all the money is there to grow this company..so no capital raising...so intresting times ahead....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.