M7T 4.07% 59.0¢ mach7 technologies limited

Interesting that PME was smashed this morning. As I said it was...

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Interesting that PME was smashed this morning. As I said it was priced for perfection and one slip up it would get smashed like NAN did. Let's start thinking about questions for the upcoming webinar. My main questions will be something like this. " Shareholders have been patiently waiting for the cash to start flowing in for the last 5 years i.e. has been break even, small cash loss or profit. However regardless of the great work done in securing new orders, customers and expanding the business the cost of doing business has increased significantly. When will meaningful cash start flowing and be reflected on the cash flow statement ? " The second question relates to the VET contract - "Assuming the first stage of the VET contract is successfully implemented by June when would discussions commence for the implementation of the second stage involving the 7 VET networks ? " The third question would be. " It's clear AI will play a significant role in scanning medical images. Can you explain what M7T is doing to facilitate the seamless integration of AI (by third party's) into M7T's offerings ? "
    Last edited by Ivanovich: 16/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ $235.2K 392.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 187224 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 53334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.