GAU 0.00% 11.0¢ great australian resources limited

re: sunny don't make me send Terry around Sunny!!!Mate whilst...

1. 10,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    re: sunny don't make me send Terry around Sunny!!!

Mate whilst I'm not a daytrader, generally if I' happy with a profit I will take.

I havent done this with gau as there is something about it which suggests to me that we will see prices far greater than 30.

Alan Doyle is a big name player. Why has he decided to get on board?? potential. maybe. things going too slowly. maybe too.

either way gau clearly lacked direction which is something that they will now have.

obviously the two main objectives for Mr Doyle will be to get SA Platinum JORC and get some drill results from Cambodia. I understand that rock chip samples are just a few guys with wheelbarrows, metal detectors and a pick and shovel. they mean pretty much sweet fa, BUT as per the announcement on Jan 4 they have commenced drilling in Cambodia and this is one of the first things we are waiting for.

In addition i think you will find that Mr Doyle may look at doing the fashionable thing and spinning off the platinum deal sooner rather than later.

I think if you have held gau for a while you might as well hold a bit longer to at least give the new guy a chance. afterall they seem to have the drive and backing to do the right thing by gau.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.