POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

She is Ready & Waiting

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4218
    JT called shes gone...thats BS
    JT called DS to be sacked, he is still there on the board, in fact the CEO role was canned with no replacement so in fact DS has not been sacked but POS has been put in low cost low debt low expense C&M mode and has been wisely since Jan 2015.

Many other Ni producers like MCR PAN BHP NW FQM Glencore have lost a massive $30M -$400M over this last year while POS, a sleeping giant, with large investors/supporters, saved $40M cashburn at the same time.

No one gives the Legendary POS team any credit for its wise and early C&M decision that saved $40M cash losses.

Now the H1 report revelaed major things that you motley crew have once again ignored:-
    - THERE WILL BE NO NRRI CR to all holders
    - there will be no large CR at dirt cheap prices (market and downrampers have been totally wrong)
    - There will be $3M shares (est 60M shares) issued to SIs only (just as I predicted)
    - there is a 3rd EA drill hole being primed now (others like Senator & collyn were both wrong, i was right)
    - Newexco drilled this 3rd hole based on geo magnetic modelling data
    - the stated comparison to SIR drilling & Flying fox metallurgy tells us whats coming
    - the 3rd drill hole is being assayed and readied for announcement
    - the SP is way too low considering the company changing Tsingshan & JB CN deals & cash savings
    - POS can survive with a low NP till December 2017 at this rate with this plan
    - the slow turning off of water pumps at W & LJ MH mine is saving costs but will flood those mines (dissapointing but cost effective)
    - POS is now fully proceeding with LJs EA & SS (as I predicted) due to high grade
    - POS has come up with a future plan to focus on its high grade 5%-13% JORC resources
    - new JORC analysis from experts for SS Bswan (means SS is going ahead)
    - Tsingshan has committed to SS funding and DSO (implied)
    - SS costs are 90% massively lower to restart than before (no mill needed)
    - SS can restart & drill now
    - SS is profitable now (my est COP is at $2.50uslb)
    - funding for SS looks a done deal
    - the 3rd drill hole is massive news (SIR like)

Looks like Tsingshan has given the green light to start up SS and approvals are awaited. Funding is not an issue looks like. Looks like the EA is a SIR like WSA like area.

When you all thought there was no further drilling news, I told you you were wrong.
    Now we know a 3rd hole result is imminent, they actually compare it to SIR & WSAs flying fox

At the 2014 AGM NH stated it was a flying fox like deposit but horizontal, he was jumping out of his skin with excitement. RD even stated at the last 2 AGMs on my questions "especially EA". We have been told whats coming but you are not listening. Fredy told you AF is not selling ever, he is behind POS, he will not allow POS to fail, period. He proved it as chairman for 7 years and again in 2013 with his $8M personal loan. He has proven it again with his Tsingshan deal and scuttling of the BHP lienster deal. Thats his thumbprint right there.

If drill holes 1-2 found 3%-10% super high grades at EA then a targetted delayed groomed 3rd hole at the same high grade deeper spot will likely find 6% for 10m-50m and then BANG the SIR WSA comparisons will be inevitable.

But I told you in Nov 2014 they had already found it and now its proven true.

Once they release this massive super high grade hit at EA to coincide with a rising NP 4.00-5.00, it will be all aboard the POS Ark yet again.

Remember POS SP went from 13c to 5c in 2 weeks and from 7c to 19c in 7 days in 2014
    POS will do a nice 3 bagger to 9c-10c and then we may see the real move once SS restarts surprisingly at any time from now.

All aboard the POS Ark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $308 68.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67484980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16076848 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.