SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

She is set up now for a big move

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi All

SHE are going in exactly the direction we would have wanted. The convertible note won't dilute significantly even with the extra options and all going well the company will do it's best to obtain government grants here, in the US and possibly in Europe. Whether we win prizes or not doesn't matter to the bottom line as each competition entered creates exposure and increases the opportunities for MOU's and joint ventures right around the globe. It is fantastic that we now have access to so much science and technology this will surely assist in the refinement and development of the Protean WEC. IMO this company is headed for genuinely big things.

Just on the week. It was low volume and maintained a level which is positive given our history of low volume retrace. I note that there are a number of holders of other companies who criticize posts here or post apparent advice on this thread with a not held sentiment and a sell recommendation. If you want some genuine humor have a look at some of the companies held by those posting here with sell and none held recommendation. This will give you an insight into their 'research skills.'

Thanks so much to Richard Henning and my best wishes to all genuine holders of SHE for the coming week.

Regards,

Chilloutman
    Last edited by Chilloutman: 04/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.