HMD 15.0% 1.7¢ heramed limited

HMD is still posting away on LinkedIn, I don't use twitter so...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    HMD is still posting away on LinkedIn, I don't use twitter so not sure about over there.
    Just a waiting game I guess... next bit of solid news will be the half year accounts due fairly soon.

There are options expiring next week so maybe there will be an amazing release of exceptional contracts that will treble the Curren share price so that the option holders can exercise their rights... seems a bit unlikely..

all in all, the big cogs are:
    -RHC which is under take over restrictions as well as just near the EOFY so probably nothing extending from them for at least 2-4 months.
    -Sheba... big noises but no signatures... dunno? maybe tomorrow to end of the year for action?? absolute waiting game there..
    -Mayo... dunno? they have everything that they need but the announcement is still dragging away somewhere....
    -Mednax........... the more that I chat away to Sivan and Santo the more that it seems that this is a done deal just waiting on someone above to pull a trigger and/or all the data to come through from the trials specifically around HIGH-RISK pregnancy. The high-risk piece is pivotal for Mednax as that is their key business driver. In order to execute HeraCARE across their platforms they will either need to have significantly more low-risk pregnancies on their books or for HeraCARE to get the big tick for HIGH-RISK use... that big tick is going to come from Mayo as much as anyone hence the delays.. however........ Mednax, or at least Santo, seems to be working in hand with Joondalup for high-risk data and ALSO collaborating with Sheba for their use cases on High-Risk... which suggests that according to the Citrus Grove list of sales hierarchy HMD is very much between numbers 4 and 5.
    It is important to remember that just because something ticks the TGA box does not then mean that FDA approval is given and equally Israel's health system is not governed by either the FDA nor TGA so those moving pieces are moving in a form of concert yet not enmeshed in any way.
    Santo might ask Ports if he can check if something works in a particular way with HeraCARE and high-risk but that does not then mean it is able to be used in the USA as they have different guidelines and legislation. It is EXTREMELY positive that Santo is on board with the dev team of HeraCARE as well as the guys from Joondy but that does not then equate to a commercial outcome.

The outlier really sits with Spain... from the beginning that was always going to be drawn out as it is a massive level of integration and execution within a government tender of multiple companies.... never going to happen quickly but is still ticking along.

without any meaningful news it will just keep dripping down in price... why would you buy today? why not wait a week? if you can wait a week, may as well wait till after EOFY? so no urgency, no demand equals slow decay of the price... then we have the Macro enviroment... not a fun time to be any micro-cap... all in all, I think its just business as usual with a tiny speck of a company trying to cement its use in quite disparate markets.. slow going indeed but that was always the likely course of events.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $425 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 432216 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.