HMD 4.76% 2.2¢ heramed limited

Sheba and Joondalup, page-28

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    bear in mind that nothing solid has been signed hence no price sensitive announcement.. Neither of those 2 mentioned people are the ones that ultimately will sign off on an agreement so wether they think its great or not it is not their decision to make. I also spend far more time chatting to old mate on the USA about the environment and gun control than HMD so again, take anything I put on here with a grain of salt... I'm not privy to anything that has not been publicly disclosed, HMD are fastidious on disclosure.

@shodd I did post a pic of some HeraBEATS that were sent to a hospital in the Netherlands, they are currently looking into what HeraCARE offers and if it is a fit for them before making any plans about pilots etc. As far as I know that's the same case as in Sweden and France. There is a guy on LinkedIn called Andrew Drabbe who is the sales guy for HMD in Europe and he often posts things about what he's up to and its pretty easy to work out what's going on from those posts. No idea how successful he is at selling in to the hospitals but he seems to be reasonably active. My thoughts on Sweden and France are directly from his posts NOT from anything released from HMD. there is a sales pipeline but I don't know how successful it is or has been?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.