AVH 6.29% $2.68 avita medical inc.

Shed a tear, page-25

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    1TuiNZ,
    You hit the nail on the head with your reference to "long term" as some of the issues include,
    i. continuing to work with FDA to finalize two (2) outstanding study design considerations for its vitiligo research,
    ii. expects to commence enrollment in the vitiigo pivotal study in the second half of this calendar year (2020),
    iii. is seeking incremental reimbursement, and FDA approval of the next generation “RECELL 2.0” (expected in the middle of 2021), to assist with market access in the outpatient hospital setting,
    iv. to pursue a Transitional Pass-through Payment Application (TPT) to support separate additional Medicare payment for the RECELL System,
    v. prior to the onset of COVID-19, in late March (2020) initiated two pivotal studies for (1) the treatment of pediatric scalds, and (2) soft tissue reconstruction. Enrollment of clinical studies across the United States are largely paused at present and the Company’s enrollment of the aforementioned studies are accordingly largely on hold,
    vi. continues to work with Japanese marketing partner, COSMOTEC, to advance the application for approval to market the RECELL System in Japan, however, progress on the application has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
    vii. reduced burn volumes due to the pandemic social distancing and shelter-in-place restrictions that have been implemented across the United States.
    So AVH's research program has not only been hit by the effects the pandemic, but is also negotiating with the bureaucracy for patient payments.
    It is therefore of little value watching the daily vagaries of the share price, as "long term" value is still a few years away for those patient investors. I do acknowledge, nevertheless, that I am in the fortunate position of having bought the stock at $2.00.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.68
Change
-0.180(6.29%)
Mkt cap ! $185.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.77 $2.66 $896.3K 330.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 187 $2.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.