FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

shedding a tear

1. 875 Posts.
    I am sure that for the regular crew here, the die hards, that like me, it is tough not to shed a tear on the way down and start to question just why we sit on the sidelines and watch our money slowly seep through the cracks of the FML shell.

On the bright side, all perennials like a bit of fertilizer now and then, something to pick you up off the floor. For me, i have been looking to add to my holding for quite some time now (I last added in the high 5's), and was going to lob in for another parcel in the low 5's - but i waited.

So, now what i have is an effective 30% discount on my prospective purchase - even if she goes lower, i am still happy to grab some now as 30% is still hard to knock back. Normally i wait till the stock has a run, something substantial and stable, but this time, i am thinking 30% is just too much to pass by.

So, shed the tear, but seriously look at how cheap FML is now - may go lower - but if you do believe in this stock, then this current price range must be looking simply irresistible - it is for me.

I am not worried about profitability, i am not worried about high production costs, i am not worried about the next 2 quarterlies - or associated dates. What I, and you, should be thinking of is the drill rigs on the ground, the assays, the reserves, the $12M being pumped into exploration - its a big slice of pie boys and girls. These are the focus (excuse the pun) areas for us now. This is what will push us forward - and yes, this is all playing out now and over the next 6 months...

Thing is, i don't have a clue about TA, i don't know where this will bottom, but i do know that watching this slide makes me cry and smile at the same time - at being fortunate enough to grab some more at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.