GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

exactly see my point of view, all sheep follow, 1 starts all...

1. 289 Posts.
    exactly see my point of view, all sheep follow, 1 starts all follows, i didn't ask specifically for an email address one person gave it the rest follows, richard has not returned my call,
    This is exactly what the market has done,
    We already know what i have spoken to john about.
    my questions were
    1/ do you think the well is or will be commercial
    Answer Yes
    2/ my interpretation that wireline logs cannot determine volume
    Answer yes
    3/ stated that the porosity was around 5% to 10% is the average for the basin around 6%, fracturing can help the flow of gas.
    Answer yes
    4/ the only member not tested was cane Creek
    Answer yes
    5/ will drilling recommence soon
    Answer yes they were starting to re feed the rods around 12
    6/ Monday i can assume that the leadville will be significantly penetrated and we can have a better indication of gas shows for the area
    Answer yes
    7/ is another well being drilled immediately after
    Answer providing that the permit is approved then the rig will go striaght to the next well otherwise they rig will do another well near by and then will drill their next hole
    Therefore i suggest those that cannot afford to lose their stake should get out otherwise back the stock, stop selling everytime the announcements dont show volume and leave the stock to those that are prepared to do their money on the hope of success, we are all wrecking the stock only by panic selling, nothing has changed from the high of last week except peoples patients and greed, along with buying stock with 3 days grace and then stop losing, if anyone has problems reading the announcements then they need to have their own querries answered directly, leave the directors do their job.
    Look at the stock movement today people selling because they cant afford to lose their stake, and people getting in the right time

Can anyone point out the negative of this drill hole to date, because i cant read one

my opinions are just that my own opinion

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.