ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

Spok, in this evolving U-world, ORP can be as much a U-boat as...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Spok, in this evolving U-world, ORP can be as much a U-boat as it is a golden chariot. Seems to me the Board need to be able to think in multi-dimensional fashion and outside the square. They dont need to do anything with the U apart from finding an interested Afro-oriented U-co to farm in and free carry them. They have a one major next door for Zeus's sakes ! Reckon a coupla phone calls would achieve that. Do they need me to pass on which phone numbers? The U-play can actually improve their profile and also their sp in a significant way and hence ASSIST in their capital rasing abilities for the golden developments. I am in ORP as much for the U as for the Au and actually happy the market didnt catch that radiance whilst I was accumulating my core. But now is certainly the time if they want any more cash at more favourable rates to now existing shareholders. Rah rah rah etc ... haha. Watch that 4.0+ third time lucky. Someoen wants it kept down still tho. Guess gotta keep sniping away. Negotiation is irrelevant, resitance is futile now as POG is in new uptrend.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $5.538K 73.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44253 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 27661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.