ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

sheer frustration and absolute disgrace, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    These new guys have stolen one-third of the company at effective 2 cps ... once they convert their notes.

Meanwhile shareholders with total 5% proxies can call an EGM and put the hard Qs / expel the board ...... but u will need an alternative Board at the ready PLUS cash to buy out the notes .......

Of course this wouldnt be allowed to happen cos the C-notes would be converted for voting shares to defend it ...... which aint a bad thing either for us ....

So yeah, long term shareholders have been "done like a dinner" so far in this company and not too many who sniffed a play and started buying in here from the 1c lows.

Personally my av buy in is less than current price and I am one to look for the smart money when at the track and nothing different here IMO ...... so personally am happy to be "in" at same price as Blackwoods ........

HOWEVER

C-notes usually mean SECURED DEBT so if ORP was pushed into default, it can be LOST to the secured creditors called C-note holders

Sooooo anything which would remove the secured debt, like a forced conversion now to defend a shareholder action would be an interesting chess move

BUT

anyone attempting this would have to come in with enough cash to convert them to fpos which itself would hand over control anyway

SO

catch 22 bros ...... we cant do anything except embarrass them ... unless ASIC decided to take a squizz but dont hold yr breath cos they aint interested in anything under OZLs size .......

SO again

we either like it and assume we are in it for the bits on the back of their grander plan

or u bale out and look for other things

Personally am happy to ride along cos can sniff the evolving play (I think) and have had plenty of experience lately with administrators and lawyers and politicians to feel more comfy in having a go if it so demands .......

So who knows bros ...... am sitting on 1% of the share cap (sum of bits) and ready to dive in with double that once i see a market "nod" cos have the cash now from cashing in an ex U-ent junior last coupla days.

So yeah lest see what transpires next few days and espesh in regard to POG as USDX has failed to go on with its bounce .......

Of course all this could be dreaming and everything is hunky dory and all is good haha

techno ...... thru 4.0 anmd this will spike x 2 IMO

meanwhile THEIR game and we can play or not play

personally giving them the benefit of the doubt wrt shareholders getting a share of whats coming sooo ima player haha

JUST DAMN CURIOUS WHAT NEXT THE SOMALIA URANIUM PLAY BOY !!!

Frustrating yeah .....

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $5.538K 73.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44253 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 27661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.