GZI am not emotionally involved re the Mufti. I believed, that...

1. 328 Posts.
    GZ

I am not emotionally involved re the Mufti. I believed, that for whatever reason, he made an attempt to help Woods, and his attempt should be accepted for record.

Snooker

I agree with your first comment.... I believed, that for whatever reason, he made an attempt to help Woods...........

That's where we diverge.....I believe that Hilaly had his own agenda and being an opportunistic animal, saw a chance to ....

1) endear himself to the Australian public...which he badly needed to do...and

2) possibly make a buck out of it all...if for argument sake the gov't or family decided to give something on the quiet, without appearing to cave into the terrorist demands. I think he is a charalat and tried to exploit the situation.......

GZ

and his attempt should be accepted for record.

Snooker

Yes.....his attempt should be accepted for the record.....warts and all.

GZ

But I was amazed how you would devote so much time and venom into bagging someone as inconsequential in all matters as the Sheik, that's all.

Snooker

Why are you amazed? People like him should be hunted down and shown up for what they are....perhaps you might want to call me a vigilante....but so what? I'm in damn good company!

And I don't think that Hilaly is so inconsequential as you might have us believe.......

He's not particularly well liked by the Lebanese community....they state it very publicly.....

He carries on differently in his own fiery lingo...and is well known for changing tack...and not accepting responsibility for his words/actions.

Looks like the mainstream papers feel the same way....and the journos are not even Jewish.

And I don't see myself being any more venomous than any of the journos who are on his trail.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.