Sheiks of Australia

1. 2,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    The implementation of the Uluru Statement From The Heart In Full is all about installing the likes of Pearson and Mayo as the Sheiks of Australia, IMO.

The Voice was just the first step in ensuring safe passage through to this end game, their ambition to reach this will not have changed but the path has now become a little harder and uncertain.
    Expect more on this when they come out of their week of (brainstorming) silence.

I would prefer they just be honest in their intent so we can have it out in the open for debate, perhaps the public would be receptive to a percentage of GDP being delivered to the FNP to look after their people, I don’t know?

But what I do know is that there is no way you would put the likes of Pearson in charge of it, he has not demonstrated the ability to put the funds to work for the people that need it most. He has received $550m for his York Peninsula mob with little to nothing to show for it, and that’s an area that has 3700 FNP.

I don’t believe these activists have the best interests of those maginalised at the front of their endeavors as demonstrated by their lack of delivery after receiving such large amounts of funding.

The Uluru Statement from the Heart has in its working notes the ambition of Treaty followed by reparations consistent with a financial settlement followed by a percentage of GDP which could amount to paying the rent forever thereafter.

Getting to this endgame outcome by stealth isn’t the answer and would only be revoked by future governments now that the voice has been rejected.

It’s time for a bit of truth telling!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.