PWN 0.00% 1.0¢ parkway corporate limited

Shell and Petro China expand gas production, page-44

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    @DylzGc - reply wouldn't work.

Not for a while.

And no, I cant enlighten you or others on that.

I'm not really talking about institutional investment, though. Investment professionals regularly write articles on small caps with promise. Seneca Financial for example often does, and has written about an ASX lister water treatment company in the past. So they're at least aware of the industry.

When did anyone (professional or otherwise write about PWN as one to watch? All I can recall doing so is a somewhat random German website.

if 20 to 50 times appreciation and $160 million profit by 2027 (figures stated on this very thread) was possible, forget probable, you'd think this would be getting a lot more attention?

Of course, that proves nothing. Its possible the financial industry is sleeping on it (on purpose or by oversight) or some other explanation... but if HC retail have spotted it, I'd be surprised if no one else had.

As always, not trying to inflame. I'm invested here as well.

Just think there's a bit too much "when it happens" instead of "if" on here.

Happy for the above to be 100% wrong, I'm not here to be right (and when I'm wrong - which isn't uncommon - I own it) and I'm miles from an authority on this stuff. Just a viewpoint.

Last edited by barmy44: 19/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.