ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Excellent news ASXBULL.To me, this just confirms the stakes WHL...

1. 147 Posts.
    Excellent news ASXBULL.

To me, this just confirms the stakes WHL are playing for and what can be achieved with competent management quietly moving the company forward with announcements when appropriate. We are definitely smack bang in the middle of the current global action!

I think it helps to re-focus on the big picture / task at hand and to ground oneself whilst waiting for news etc. This is what investors have their eye on going forward!

I of course also tend to reflect on the Hardman story some years ago, when a sub 10 cent oil & gas company was ultimately bought for over $2.00 per share - WHL a similar model / case study I believe.

There has been quite some 'chat' re 'the oppies' of late and although time is diminishing, anything could happen between now and June 30th. Small Cap Stocks like WHL Energy are very capable of surprises!

Fully paid ordinary shares however, at current levels, would be pretty safe going forward if you hang on for a little while - no time pressure to worry about then!

It's been a little while since we've heard any news with a bit of 'meat' in it so it may not be too much longer to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.