DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Just SHELL need to revamp its lighting with this eco bulb in its...

1. 304 Posts.
    Just SHELL need to revamp its lighting with this eco bulb in its Australian Stores like they did in New Zealand and we are smokin.

With respect Id say Bells we will be dumped as furture underwriter in stock issues. Directors would be seething.

I came in for a punt, paid a bit too much, which forced me to analyse the hell out of it, to decide whether to cut and run or stay.

Im staying, Ive seen enough, there is real potential here. The logic in the business plan is good.

I was a little surprised by the fact that most of the capital raised ($5m of the $6m) went on the 10% purchase price. The power save deal I think it is is a script and/or cash deal and then there is the option to take the energy mad 10% t0 51%.
    A lot of future funding costs. But look at the directors one ex Chairman of Dunn and Bradstreat.
    These guys are no bunnies and not in their CV's history to cash wreck a company. These guys seem bloody confident the cash flows will be so large that they can take the 10% option to 51%.
    Because there is bugger all hard assets to satisfy the banks, so its free cash flow that pays for it or shareholder equity. The latter is a vital backup which is why I think the directors would be seething at their broker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.