DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

I have some confusion to some of the comments being made. Purely...

1. 201 Posts.
    I have some confusion to some of the comments being made. Purely due to me being a newbie here and with DUB. I see them as a very long term play, and current share price is fair value given their current revenues and a buying opportunity under .60c. So I keep accumulated, which I'm fine with.

My questions are:
    1. DUB has been doing telco agreements for while, with little to no results - the Commander agreement in July is one of them. And as Commander is part of M2 group, why has not other elements of M2 taken up with Dubber? Or have they? Any insights?

2. All revenue, direct or indirect via a telco, with have a minimum 120 day lag period - from signing, to billing to payment terms, to collection. This is a minimum. It can average 150 days with many Telco partnerships. Just the way it is. (I used to be a telco reseller). So a CR is inevitable. They don't have the cashflows. So they can't survive without one. Have DUB been saying that they will not need a CR? I haven't been across much of their history regarding this?

3. To do anothe CR the valuation will be underscored by the quantity and value of forecasted cash-flows. So the more telco's as wholesalers, the more blue sky, the more valuation. I get this model. But does this model mean DUB will no longer deal directly with customers, such as banks, financial institutions, etc? Can anyone confirm if DUB is committed t0 100% wholesale buisness model, or a hybrid wholesale to telco's and direct to banks and others?

Thanks everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.