DUB 4.55% 4.6¢ dubber corporation limited

Hi Happy Dice, I don't pretend to know all the answers but I...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi Happy Dice, I don't pretend to know all the answers but I will answer to the best of my ability.
    1. I don't know why we haven't seen anything more about the Commander agreement, this could be a good question to put directly to Steve M'Govern along with what is happening with our Asian partner Go Cloud IT, as this was signed 7 months ago and we still don't have much traction there apart from their initial client 1 Care Global. Or maybe we do have more traction but we wouldn't no due to the woeful communications from Dubber.

2. The last CR according to Steve was oversubscribed and he elected to restrict it.

Managing Director of Dubber, Steve McGovern, commented:
    “We are very pleased with the success of this placement as the offer was hugely oversubscribed with Dubber, electing to restrict the raising to approximately $5.7m to achieve its investor profiles and business goals.
    We were keen to attract key cornerstone investors and, to that end, we are very pleased to announce Thorney Investment Group and Tony Gandel among those investors.”

Other HC members have mentioned that during the AGM Steve said no further CR would be required, maybe the members who made this comments can confirm this or again a direct question to Steve. My personal thoughts are that if Steve elected to restrict the CR than he must be confident in being able to raise the extra revenue that will be required to break even before the money runs out.

3. I am certain the company is committed to a Hybrid business structure, the bank deals are worth a lot of revenue to the company so I can't see them choosing to go down the wholesale model to Telco's only. Again a direct question to Steve is advised to clear this up.

Does anyone have Steve's direct email that they can post up so HD can ask these questions directly, as it would be better to get it from Steve directly than our hearsay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $39.57K 860.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1495467 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 168705 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.