DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Shenanigans at play, page-88

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I feel like everyone needs to cool their jets just a little? Understand it's stressful and frustrating when things are looking red, and the current market dynamic means there is a lot of it, but this is a clear case of the stock being repeatedly manipulated down on low volume to shake out loose hands.

Hold tight, or better yet play them at their own game and accumulate if you have the cash! Look what happened last time UBS pushed this down.

Yes the communication isn't amazing lately but the fundamentals are the same if not better with time. And yes, setting up in the UK is going to take more than a few weeks to see dividends - if that were you do you seriously think you'd be at a point of announcing deals merely weeks later, with Christmas in between?

There's an announcement due with update this week, so likely will come out this afternoon. I for one re-entered this stock when it dipped this morning and am looking forward to the inevitable news to come over the coming weeks.

This thing is going past $1, none of us doubt that. If you want to pick up a bag buy now - I am. If it's too much step away from the terminal, it'll save you the lost sleep! GLTAH
    Last edited by shan_e: 12/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.