ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Shenghes, page-26

1. 4,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502

For the record I have no plans nor agenda. I am still not a buyer. The sp collapse, news from overseas and news from DULL and coy have not made me confident as yet.

I have been very open disclosing why i am on GGG.

I have been sharing news from GoG that I received and have been commenting on trades and views like others. To assume that I may be contributing to the sp slide is a joke. The failure of the company making an announcement and being combative with authorities is most likely the cause of the fall. Anyway the sp was pushed up leading to the CR was it not?

If you want to read about continuous quality down ramps by your friend check out his near daily posts on NTU and LYC and ask him what is his agenda on those threads.

For the company to reverse the downtrend it needs positive news on its ML application process. We all know that. The question is will the GoG provide good news soon or will shareholders need to wait many more months?

Please give Dull some credit for his research. He has presented many facts, Greenland newspaper extracts, etc that shareholders were not aware of before his arrival.

Have a great week guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $18.44K 877.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.