SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

all the above taken into consideration BUT IMO overriding factor...

1. 7,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    all the above taken into consideration BUT IMO overriding factor here (and as you appear to concur) its the markets confidence in the BOD that will ultimately decide the SP here - and from I can understand there appears issues in that one factor that may prevent SP approaching your back of envelope calculations.

hopefully BOD can show some transparent leadership ultimately winning over the market.

other issue that concerns me is the statement that: "Under the terms of its Share Sale Agreement acquisition SBR agrees to guarantee the performance of SO under the Shareholder Agreement." - what is being guaranteed and what circumstances would result in non-performance and what are the consequences of non-performance?. or am I misunderstanding this statement?.

in addition does the previous issues with the tenements and any relationship with Metals Australia create market uncertainty with how the transaction has been undertaken?. your research is very much appreciated but my gut tells me that market going to be looking at the whole transaction rather than the potential - and that's where transparency of the BOD comes into it to win over market - and as you state by directors buying into SBR that would show confidence as well.

above all IMO so DYOR and form your own opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.