CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Sherlock Holmes, page-37

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Well Folks today is the day as I have stated in my last post hope the share price goes to 1c Today !! as some people have said

on this forum that could go up 1000% well that s nice dream for everybody that s for shore but that will not be case here, just hope goes to 1c & beyond of course that would be great for all,

Me being Zessina I think it would to be based on MS may be they found good response on human trails

they where starting those a few months back, maybe they have good news on this front !!

This is me (Zessina ) guessing that would be great news all that need help on this front !!

Anything else would blow me away !!!!!!!!!!!!! & share price north to the skyes

But for now any great news that can get this bloody share price on the move forward would be bloody great !!
    but I feel it has to be something big that really makes headlines today.

Zessina hope this last time I see 0.007 & we get to see 1c plus again lets hope its great news

Every other weed stock have had great runs last few weeks, lets hope its our turn & we turn heads & they say who is CGB lets get on !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.