HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

she's a shocker.....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

it was always apparent from the steep decline in share price from a high of 56c to around 30c that the market was heavily discounting this stock - now any decent sized sell would entirely smash the sp through 24c - there have been no interested buyers for many months, the stock has gone begging for ages and there's the failed spp - the paltry purchase of 50,000 shares by a director means nothing..... and what's to look forward to? a year wait for a gas plant, and a six month wait for drilling results, which by the way had better be good because if it's a plug and abandon the share price will probably get a walloping to 20c...... oh, the release of 93,000,000 escrow shares won't help next year either, that's another sp hit to look forward to.....

I don't see any of the cheer squad any more, the ones who were posting that Hartley's would be some sort of knight in shining armour supporting the sp - but as I said at the time, they won't be and clearly they aren't.....

I'm still not satisfied with the departure of the former CEO, there were no credible reasons given for his sudden departure and you'd have to think maybe there's something about HOG that's NQR and we don't know about it - as far as the market's concerned HOG is a leper.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.