HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

>>novac - your post presumes all the news will be good..... that...

1. 219 Posts.
    >>novac - your post presumes all the news will be good..... that wouldn't be typical for oil/gas stocks - you can't assume everything will go well surely?....

right now, HOG has one producing well, I hope it stays that way until other wells are producing or else.....<<

What has changed in the market- nervous investors thinking the worst for every single company they own and some bailing.

Well 1 is a proven and current earner... and boy what a great earner in comparison to current levels.

If their was issues with Well 1 as insinuated then they would need to announce this as so... or I would be the first to line up at civil court. But their is not, they holding back supply not to pay royalties to Oil Plant. Yet state they will keep close to 3 Mil level every month until their own Plant complete.

Ultimately the Development Well 2 is very close to a give me. Yet just add nothing if you wish.

Going off current cash flow alone we have a 45c Well 1. And it still being held back for better flow rates for when we can all benefit.

Granted the Oil\Gas drops will cause concern if drops by half. If you believe that then you think another 2008 is coming so get the hell out. Meanwhile this Coy is one of a very few in the producing Oil\Gas field with so much upside.

Downside is only psychological like the SP now... great deal for dollar averaging down or buying if you do not believe we have a 2008. Greece extended... PIGS sorted out and come up with very high payback of debt period which they must do. But that is another debate.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.