HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

she's a shocker....., page-48

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Technically not quite a buy yet Novac, more like a wait. Stochastic looking good and ready to turn upwards. Would like to see RSI tick upwards, MACD not quite there yet either. OBV still falling but not as important as previous indicators. A volume spike will signal next move upwards. My thoughts only. I don't distinguish between short/long term trades as the charts and my trading plan will determine my exit in terms of time. To me a speccie is a stock that has yet to prove it's worth and thus has a greater risk attached. Potential is one thing, dollars in my account is another. I'm not a trader who is willing to sit on a stock for six months or a year if there isn't any movement to keep me in the trade or interested in keeping my money tied up in it. My trading account has to earn it's way, however slowly. You are correct in saying that the overall market hasn't been that great lately but I think you should compare apples with apples eg compare HOG's performance to AUT/SEA and it's lagging behind. Fundamentally we can perhaps blame it on the prospectus debarcle or change in management but it's hard to ignore the charts. At the moment there is more chance of a further move down than up. If it doesn't maintain at least 28c the leg down to the next support level may be swift.

michelef

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.