SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Chilloutman - I'd prefer if Sean Moore was doing a lot of other...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Chilloutman - I'd prefer if Sean Moore was doing a lot of other things outside updating Wikipedia!!

There has to be some news coming in the next week or so.

We cant forget that this company is only in its infancy. It has had good increases in share price and its only the beginning. This isn't the type of technology that is going to be hot one day and not the next. Wave energy and the renewables story isn't going away. Sure there are commercialization issues/risks that the company will face along the way but that is what the highly qualified team is there for. The additional cream then comes with developments on demand for Uranium/Vanadium and the necessary project development aspects.

There is no sense in worrying if the share price goes up one day or down the next. Try to get a little longer term thinking in place on this one. Have another look at the latest presentation and you can see that there are a number of value points and various avenues with a quick avenue for commercialization. The renewable space is developing significantly globally.

IMO - there is opportunity for all to make big returns. The board and management have outlined a plan and lets watch them execute. This is where we will see the significant market cap increases. Just remember this is only the beginning though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.