GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

worth doing some more research into Hungaryapparently it is like...

1. 15,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    worth doing some more research into Hungary

apparently it is like the Saudi Arabia of geothermal energy.

our partners there, the multibillion dollar oil and gas company MOL plc, have been flow testing some of their existing 8000 wells for some time now.

our spinoff lovechild with MOL, the Central European Geothermal Energy Private Company Ltd. (CEGE), plans to contribute over US$45 million investment projects in several locations in Hungary

i am beginning to see why the australian assets have been put on the backburner. Hungary is looking like our fast track to revenue, and may well explain why only GRK of all the australian geothermal plays has been seeing slow shareprice appreciation over the past 6 months.

hopefully the company will endeavour to make this all clear to us soon, which is undoubtedly their weakness.

but the assets themselves are good, and every time i punch "geothermal" into a google news search i am getting more and more articles coming up, which suggests that the renweables sector is coming back in vogue.

by my calculations we should see a quarterly by monday, hoping this will shed a bit of light on what's been going on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.