GTE 5.71% 3.3¢ great western exploration limited.

she's got value

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Today is one of those days where I refer to as when people say the phrase:
    "Save it for a rainy day", well it didn't just rain it poured and the volume almost hit the million mark and to all the people that manipulated the traders you did your job because it gave us a chance to get more and it gave others the chance to jump into this great company
    I am amazed at the amount that followed a lower selling price and hope that they still made a profit for the little extra they got will be a dear price to pay to get back in

The fundamentals have not changed
    They have got the most prominent areas of the region
    Does every one remember the other companies interest in our tenements as a sign
    That cross they showed on their drawings where the major faults intersect are true for there are many other companies findings that have come up with similar results
    SFR have said themselves that they did find something good but the formations come in clusters of which they haven't found the motherlode yet

Also the reason the board decided to follow up on the southern region of doolgunna as they see it as an incite in saving the best for last -Why go target the best readings first up when the rest will not be as high?

People should have a good look at the reasons why they have got in or out of this company
    The daily sp is not important -Who said you have to make money with your investments everyday -not everyone sits in front of the computer all day biting their nails
    "SEE THE BIG PICTURE"

Imagine the holders of SFR who sold at a profit of
    10-50-100% and found out that they could of made 1000's of percent if only they saw the bigger picture

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $14.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $13.31K 386.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384631 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.