LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Raiders My answer to your question would be this:Seeing that FNT...

1. 2,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2527
    Raiders

My answer to your question would be this:

Seeing that FNT is classified as an exploration company, our Market Cap and thus SP has been based primarily on perceived value. Meaning, nothing really based on intrinsic value as we have only recently started getting assay results from our drill cores. If FNT starts receiving reasonable/outstanding assay results, our SP will climb as the intrinsic value of FNT would be higher and more fundamentally sound, I say this because we can slowly start building a picture of what our future mines resource could contain in terms of grade and tonnages and its associated financials.

FNT currently does not really have a lot of assay results which will build the backbone of this company.

Having said that though, I believe the market is seriously underrating what we are sitting on across our diversified tenements IMO.

For instance, we have hit:

222m at 0.38% copper (same grades as MGO who have a plan to production and a MC north of $220m) – This is for Esis, not forgetting that the entire hole graded 700m at 0.26%.
    190m at 0.55% gold and 0.24% copper at Andewa
    114m at 0.74% gold and 0.20 copper at Andewa

Now this isn’t forgetting that all our intercepts at Andewa have all been mineralized too, so we actually have longer intercepts to End of Hole but at lower grades, so much like a porphyry there is a lot of little gold everywhere.

Now we have Newcrest to help us out and fund the thing, and we also have several pending deep holes so things are about to get interesting IMO.

Great time to be in FNT.

Great time if u ask me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $451 150.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10581978 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21445223 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.