SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SHG Value, page-143

1. 22,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Not really from my personal experiences, i had a taste of the Family court system and chose a different path, i was lucky the path appeared. My view on Lawyers has actually changed somewhat since being here thanks to @Grant62 mostly.

My agenda here is to increase my knowledge, i've had a few theories (One recently quashed ) but have always been on the right path/direction here and try to add value here relevant to the subject most of the time..

You however add nothing but personal insults unrelevant to the subject probably because of problems between your ears. Your posts need addressing sometimes as you overstep the mark imo. Very low and shameful.

Why don't you be useful to other HC people here and add some value, maybe try and explain why you've chosen to sell out here and invest elsewhere, unlike SWC, maybe point out why you disagree with his position which you obviously do because of your non-held disclosure. The forum is about investment and why those choices are made, not about ones personal position/choices/experiences in life in general.

What is your agenda Buddy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.