SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Well you certainly can't. But 10 for trying ;) I have a feeling...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Well you certainly can't. But 10 for trying

I have a feeling that you are disgruntled by it all. Now you want a yes vote so you can convince yourself you got out at the right time albeit with a massive loss (you believe as a massive loser you are the right one to 'guide' the shareholders to vote yes).

I am different. I look at future opportunities and not the past which I accidentally can't change.

What I am doing is to find ways reading through the announcements and the sales document (others call it the explanatory memorandum).

It kind of says that our negative cash flow has ended. Then we have the massive burn of cash in the end of the last financial year by the new lenders (ie advertising/consultancy fees). Was that cash burn a deliberate move to make SGH look bad so the annoying shareholders will vote yes and give away a multinational world class business away for nothing?

It does not really matter what it was. What matters is now.

The lenders have not found it appropriate to let us now how SGH is going today.

I am asking why?

Is it because we are going well? Bearing in mind that if we were going bad (or at least looked to be going bad) then they would probably tell us as there would be a greater chance that we would cave in and vote yes to a bad deal.

I think it looks dodgy. That the American lenders (if they were Chinese lenders I would write Chinese lenders) won't tell us the relevant facts (ie current cash flow) before the vote.

After the vote it may be to late my friends.

In my opinion my duty to other shareholders, SGH employees and myself is to vote NO to the American lenders and NO to the SGH board.

As always do your own research.

SWC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.