SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I'm finally sick of this. Please, SWC, if you can, answer the...

1. 81 Posts.
    I'm finally sick of this. Please, SWC, if you can, answer the following:

1. List any publicly listed (Australian - I'll give you a head start) companies that have come back to profit when, from a high , have lost nealy 100% of their value
    2. Why you believe this is a 'world class business'
    3. Explain the sentence "IF we were going bad" (noting share price 4.4c)
    4. How, exactly, will SGH rebuild its reputation both within the legal fraternity and with the stock market in general in order to achieve this.
    5. Where you believe future opportunities lie given that a lot of legal work can be done in places like Nepal for 20% of Australian costs.( and cheap admin in India etc)
    6. Why any lender would write off or down debt recently contracted.
    7. Why anyone - let alone a broke holder - should believe a company which has relentlessly refused to implement any kind of known crisis management plan to shore up the SP
    8. How, precisely, is the negative cash flow going to end given that debt doesn't go away by itself
    9. Where is your evidence that a cash burn strategy was used, and why
    10. Specifically, what might happen after the vote that may make it 'to(sic) late'?
    11. You mention you look to the future. Explain why you are ignoring (that this) company has in part overseen the near complete obliteration of its share holder value and brand value
    12 Why you keep referring to American lenders when you do not know precisely where the money has actually come from (underwriters?)
    13. Your constant contrarian view needs to be quantified. Please place a SP value for SGH in 1, 2 and 5 years, and justify your reasoning.
    14. Whether you are privy to information that is not in the public domain

I have done my research, and I believe - as I've said before - it's over. I do not believe a good SP will be seen again. Now I'm asking you for myself (and maybe others) to justify, quantify and properly explain your position by answering these legitimate questions. And in no way do I wish to impugn your character, intelligence or reputation. But it seems it is now or never for you to put up or shut up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.