SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SHG Value, page-38

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I agree with you beave, the company made many misleading statemnts throughout the last couple years witch gave the impression recovery could and was happening . But as many suspected the board and management were to incompetent to turn the ship around. For Ac coming in at the end its just to late damage had been done. I believe Ac underestimated as I did just how reliant this business is on having decent staff it is Possible many of the best ones disappeared long ago.
    In the uk with the acquisition, i believe watchstone must of given a bunch of unskilled troubled staff they no longer wanted, off loaded in to newly created positions. Sgh spent years retraining as the bills were mounting up. Ag and board failed to recognise the issues in time and took to long to make serious changes to the business structure. In hindsight CR for the whole acquisition at 6 dollars + they would still be alive. But now I hope the go to hell.
    Good luck beave I hope you are having better luck else where and recovering your loses at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.