SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SHG Value, page-91

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I had to revise my SP estimate down fom its original 5c to 3c - embarrassing.

Now it's heading down so fast I'm in a quandary. Help! Do I revise it down again to 2c (soon) or go straight for KPMG's upper estimate of 1c?

How's your investment going here, SWC? Is it doing well? Have you got a good average price? How many shares have you bought recently?

Here's a quick and easy question for you - you'll be easily able to answer. It's about DCF. What do you do with the discounted cash flow statements to get to value? If you get it right I'll ask you another and so on. That way you get to show your knowledge and understanding and I get a chance to check if what I've picked up in in the last 6 months, after never having heard of it before you taught the forum and me about it. I was lucky to read what scholars say and what you taught. Goodness knows what would have happened if I'd missed it. Phew.

Don't let us down - it's an easy question. We want you to speak. And when you do, SWC will have spoken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.