i think its making some supports up in these higher zone before...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Sherwood, ye i also think Robinhood listing is gonna be significant volume for Shib. As for " evergrow" do not waste your time , it will be nothing like shib and it doesnt have a utility use case like Shiba Inu.. those same Garbage " articles " said to not buy shiba 4 months ago, its why you dont listen to that crap and always do your own research.... Most of the time those Articles are just Trash and trying to distract the average retail investor from getting in on shib. Dont fall for it. Stack your Shiba and hold.
    Shiboshis are the NFT's coming out next week, there is 10,000 of them being released and u can only buy them on ShibaSwap, and yes token burn metrics are coming and there are also Burns with the Shiboshis , ( if everyone re names there Shib it will be equal to a 1 Million dollar burn. Also dont forget you can literally buy Stuff with SHIBA now, thanks to the Recent integration with NowPayments.
    i think its making some supports up in these higher zone before the next break out, all i can see on technical charts is a explosive move building.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.