SHIB, page-7

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    yes i had 173$ in this a while ago Saw it Go bonkers and saw it wipe half away also , i held though , all still on my trezor, and im even still buying at these prices. I only put 173$ worth ages ago, and right now it sitting at about 3k in value... i never would of guessed a meme coin would be one of my biggest gainers in my entire time when it comes to crypto...

The Shib haters wont understand or give it a chance though, SHIB and DOGE are alot different, in a way that DOGE is just a trading currency at this point, While SHIB has Shibaswap site, its a Decentralized Exchange, Coin base also listed them and Robin hood going to soon aswell. they even got NFT's coming and tapping into that market ( limited time ) so who knows how much the value can go up, also dont Forget the Burn that took place and basically half the circulation is locked up on Uni-swap..

There is alot to be excited about if you a SHIBA holder regardless of all the Garbage you read about it not going any where because of its " Market cap "

it means nothing, people said DOGE would never get to 1 cent. People Under estimate the power of people when it comes to these kind of things, i will NOT miss this one, thats for sure

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.