GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Anthony Tse's latest price estimate in the Barron interview...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Anthony Tse's latest price estimate in the Barron interview after selling off 20-30% equity was $218m USD with figures based on somewhere between 10k and 13k USD/t carbonate pricing.

Depending on how high the carbonate price we can achieve we should be looking at between $300m - $450m AUD at current exchange rates - more than paying for itself with the first year of full operation. Then be on the path to double or tripling the plant size.

This is the project that takes our sizeable dilution and just forgets it ever existed.
    This is why SDV is next off the rank rather than James Bay.
    With James Bay we have a good - even incredibly good spodumene mine but it will only serve to double our share price. SDV gives us an earnings per share that will catapult the share price.

SDV can eventually scale up to north of a billion dollar annual profit for GXY in the course of a few years of aggressive expansion. With capacity costing the same or less as the eventual product - you could compare it to a bank that pays 100% on your deposit every year.

GMM will be doing well enough off Mt Cattlin to fund James Bay by themselves - perhaps taking a little extra equity share for doing us the favour.

SDV is why I'm invested in GXY.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.