LYC 0.08% $6.03 lynas rare earths limited

Unfortunately, you may be correct. However, others can playhard...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Unfortunately, you may be correct. However, others can playhard ball as well. The Malaysians keep eyeing their Chinese financial interactionsalways with one eye on a debt trap situation. They already have enough Chineseinternal influence without falling under the bootstraps of the belt and road. Therefore,loans for new manufacturing etc will need to be sought from elsewhere; never mind,trying to attract such new investment into the country after this debacle. I’msure their neighbors, Australia and Japan will be looking ‘very favorably’ on Malaysiaafter this treatment of Lynas.

The Japanese with their NdPr reliance on Lynas will be not behappy (to put it mildly) if Lynas is stopped from producing or is bought out bya ‘foreign’ entity. I don’t know their covenant relationships with Lynas or theirsupply agreements but as others have said here re., Lynas and its licence expiration, when a contract runs out, everything is againup for grabs.

Further, the Australians see Lynas as one of their companies(despite Japanese money and Malay production). You want to bootstrap the leadingROW REE producer? I believe that Hastings has approx.., 70% Malaysianshareholder investment. I am not sure about other juniors in Australia. Whenyou start playing games with foreign owned companies within your own borders,don’t expect kid glove treatment elsewhere; especially if there are no courtbased legal avenues allowed within your borders for respite.

https://twitter.com/EarthsRare

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.03
Change
0.005(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.04 $5.76 $30.93M 5.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 35445 $6.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.03 9508 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.