MON 0.00% 29.5¢ monarch gold mining company limited

Orbiter, when are you going to understand my point of view?I DO...

1. 2,213 Posts.
    Orbiter, when are you going to understand my point of view?

I DO NOT object to opposing points of view or negative statements and discussion.
    What I objected to was posters making foundles statements that MON was about to go BANKRUPT and that large shareholders were dumping when that is NOT THE CASE!

For God's sake do I have to spell it out?

I have put up credible points of view as to why MON and gold are IMO going higher, if you disagree so be it, but when I do post those thoughts I get numerous responses from posters that offer NO solid evidence to the contrary.
    So jazz thinks gold is going down, you think there is no valid reason to think gold is going up to $1500 based on a USD decline or that MON can turn a profit even if it does.

I happen to do think your both wrong, the USD will continue to be devalued, the AUD will continue to be devalued and at some point will decline in unison with the USD along with ALL currencies, and I happen to believe that this will see a huge move of global capital into Au and Ag.

If I am wrong so be it, BUT don't feel that you have an obligation to save me from myself, I am doing just fine thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.