LGL 0.00% $1.71 lynch group holdings limited

yeah i have to agree with unsinkable there.rio moves by $ in a...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    yeah i have to agree with unsinkable there.

rio moves by $ in a day due to its % change. its not about the sp value its the % its likely to change.

i think once ncm reaches $40 then lgl will be at 3.80 to 4.40 depending on whether lgl is seen a more favourable than ncm. earlier this year it was but lately in this gold bear market ncm is better and fallen less.

it may have a lot to do with % range changing and volatility. NCM may trade between +/- 30% whereas lgl is at +/- 40% from its yearly median price.

NCM and LGL have similar price % movements on the weekly and monthly but not the daily. this is why i feel lgl has a lot more to catch up to ncm. if it doesnt and the gap keeps widening then there is something wrong if we end up going back to $1000 for gold.

still undecided whether its worth switching half over to NCM and having a diversified gold play across number 1 and 2 or just sticking out LGL and looking for a better return from here in.

it's hard to say because if one was willing to take a bigger punt your better off switching to OZL or DOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.