STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

If there is any good news it would appear that the POO has...

1. 6,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    If there is any good news it would appear that the POO has stabilised and the armageddon of $30 oil is not going to happen
    STO exploration of $194M H1 should be a lot less in H2, GLNG will finally appear on the P&L and they have drastically cut costs and expenditure..
    Record production coming up FY16, question for me would have to be dividend maintained or pay down debt?
    Logically, this Co has done everything within their control to right the ship and for that reason, I believe there is plenty of upside here because it simply cannot get any worse.. The global rout of energy has thrown pretty much the proverbial kitchen sink at the highly geared STO and they are still standing, even after reporting a 37M net P for the half.. thats 3.7c per share, one fifth of the H1 dividend..
    2H numbers could be ugly on paper due to an even lower ave realised POO in AUS$ but this is set against a backdrop of increasing production and efficiency across all divisions
    Waiting for a bit more clarity on this one but one could conclude that with GLNG online it is almost certain that the dividend will be maintained

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.