NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

I'm sure that is it but all throughout december the signal was...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I'm sure that is it but all throughout december the signal was there at the port, so maybe they left it on by mistake?.
    Also, the website never showed the return journey, the ship was sitting with the tanker until the tanker started moving and then the signal for Wunma disappeared.

In any case it will still be possible to monitor when a shipment is taking place by the signal from the tanker, at least i don't think and hope it won't be turning its signal off while in the gulf.

The company has done a couple of questionable things. It started off releasing regular updates until after the 1st shipment and then nothing without at least saying 'thats it folks until the quarterly'. You can see the share price surge at the start of Dec and Jan on expectation of an ann and then fall back again when no news happens. This may be an indication of traders trying to make a buck out of the update but it also shows that the company set up the expectation of a monthly update to the market (I certainly had that expectation) but then stopped without any comms - not good shareholder PR.

Interestingly the sp also surged on the back of the shipment and has now gone back down again, but at least, for now, the shipment is more obvious as to when it happens.

Also, the company originally said that the expansion to full capacity would be funded from free cash flows but then they go and borrow $40mill to 'fast track' it. The change in direction so early on is a bit odd and may indicate the free cash flow may not be enough or take too long. It could be genuine but its not obvious which, which also means things may not be going so good. Of course I hope I am wrong on this point.
    The company stock is fairly tightly held so unfortunately I don't think good PR to the wider shareholder base is a priority for them.
    Last edited by Cyberguy: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.