GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Sounds like ppl are trying to invent problems. Karrara will be...

1. 403 Posts.
    Sounds like ppl are trying to invent problems. Karrara will be cash flow positive easily on 8mtpa with nameplate. Even if market drops to $100ton(62%) our nameplate when achieved will give us $120 + Aus $ $130. thats more than current IO price. if stays at the current market price $118ton(62%) then our nameplate would be about $142ton which is way higher than our current price. times that by 10mtpa $$$$ 10 is a bonus and if they can max out at 16mtpa then thats money for jam.

this polishing circuit is pushing the grade to the 68%-69%. i would stop stressing on max volume as it is pointless to actually consider if they can get 16mtpa when that is a consiferable way down the road. I am sure if the volume looks like reaching that high they will have other options on the horizon to not stress the berth 7 capabiltiies. my car can potentially do 245 kilometers per hour but if i do that and try to sustain it then my car is going to breakdown. 150 kilometers an hour it can comfortably do if a very long time.(not that i drive that fast :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.