ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

ship to sail next two weeks

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Good afternoon passengers
    What a month we have ahead of us. Its decision time to either buy or sell your position. What do we have coming up? Imho we will see:
    Resource upgrades approaching 700mt (maybe more)
    JV for i/o production
    JV for port construction with a different partner my reasoning for this as I said long before the announcement was there will be a coal fired power plant so coal in and i/o out. There are also a lot of interested parties in going in with a PRE APPROVED deepwater port.
    Cabbies have also suggested a possible cash injection of twenty mil. This may have been the case (in part) of the sale of the stockpiled i/o and mining equipment PIECES. Not machinery as many of you thought. A very good result for ady indeed. This cash injection once signed off on will certainly provide initial cash flow.
    Mike Clarke to take up a position with a newly formed jv.
    John Anderson in South America finalising details.
    YA global happy to wait for outcome of results over next few weeks. Why would they be happy to wait unless those leaches knew they were going to get paid.
    JA's options expire on 9th november with a 10 cent exercise price. That would mean $100,000 for him. Ironically this will be around the time the agm is and when ya global are to be paid out.
    Happy sailing holders
    PGamble
    Very rarely do opportunities like this come along. Or as raynkaye said it is the beginning of the end :). For mine I am ready to sail as I know many of you are.
    Enjoy the next few weeks and start making your way to port, for the trip of a lifetime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1497 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.